Saturday 3 October 2020

24 Hour Blogathon - Griff ft Honne - 1,000,000 x Better

This post is part of a 24 hour blogathon (conducted after a 10 mile run) in support of Solent Mind, a mental health support charity. I would be really grateful if you would help by sponsoring me and help raise some funds for the charity. 

You can find my sponsorship page by clicking this link


"You make me feel a million times better when I'm with you."

It's such a simple sentiment but in these weird screwed up times it can really help telling someone how important they are to you. Here half-Chinese and half-Jamaican Londoner and relatively new pop starlet in the making Griff teams up with Honne to sing of that love for another human being. The music is perfectly matched – uplifting, picking you back up, making life seem better again. When you're not even meant to be hugging your friends at least tell them this.

Griff ft Honne - 1,000,000 x Better

No comments: