Sunday 4 October 2020

24 Hour Blogathon - Drew Citron - Summertime

This post is part of a 24 hour blogathon (conducted after a 10 mile run) in support of Solent Mind, a mental health support charity. I would be really grateful if you would help by sponsoring me and help raise some funds for the charity. 

You can find my sponsorship page by clicking this link.

It’s that point on this 24 Blogathon when everyone has gone to bed and it feels like I’m posting this for absolutely nobody. Which is a shame. Because this song is a dreamily beautiful. 

You might know Brooklyn's Drew Citron from Public Practice who released the album Gentle Grip this May. But now she has a solo record and this song, Summertime, will be on it. 

“I don’t want to feel you say goodbye,” Drew sings and you’ll probably find your heart fluttering just a little with the sadness of it all. 

Watch the video below which takes reference to the 90’s film King Of New York.

Drew Citron - Summertime

No comments: