Saturday 3 October 2020

24 Hour Blogathon - 12 Hours In

 

12 hours in. 12 hours to go. I’ve had a bit of a break.

This is where it gets hard.

Having got out of bed at 5.30am, run ten miles and then sat at a laptop and PC virtually all day (a few technical problems meant I had to switch IT earlier today) has left my body feeling rather strange – hazy almost.

The biggest issue right now though is the music. Earlier today I wrote a list of tracks that had been released in the last few days / weeks that I wanted to feature. That list is now complete. For the next 12 hours I have to go searching and researching.

That means the posts are going to slow. But I’m still here. This is all part of blogging.

And the money that people have donated is massively spurring me on.

Let’s do this!

No comments: