Wednesday 8 October 2014

Dotter - My Flower (Video)


Remember  potential new Swedish pop star Dotter and her song My Flower? Well now the tune has a video in which we learn that she’s not very good at packing a suitcase and has similar ideas to Lana Del Rey when it comes to headwear (see here). Mind you as we stated in the previous blog post when we introduced Dotter the song is called My Flower, so the headwear helps to keep ramming home the message.

My Flower is another one of those songs (rather like The Night VI from this morning) that probably sits more comfortably in the UK on Radio 2 than Radio 1, but unlike The Night VI doesn’t seem to resonate with as much of the blogosphere as them. We’re not quite sure why this is as to our ears both artists sound pretty great, but then music bloggers are a funny breed.

Dotter - My Flower (Video)

No comments: