Saturday 3 October 2020

24 Hour Blogathon - Monthly Playlist : September 2020

This post is part of a 24 hour blogathon (conducted after a 10 mile run) in support of Solent Mind, a mental health support charity. I would be really grateful if you would help by sponsoring me and help raise some funds for the charity.

You can find my sponsorship page by clicking this link 

Normally I’d post this monthly update post on the last day of the month or the first day of the new month, but I’ve held back till today to give myself at least one piece that I know I can write on the day of this marathon 24 hour blog posting session when at some point writers block is almost inevitably going to kick in. Especially as I’ve given very little forethought or planning to what I’m going to write about. However, just before posting this I have jotted down a few ideas to help me through – a mental first aid kit of ideas.

This post is short and sweet though, just alerting you to the fact that I have recently updated the Breaking More Waves Monthly New Music Playlist with a crop of new tunes for your listening pleasure. This month is less varied than some previous months but it doesn’t mean that it is anything less than amazing. You might find a small handful of the tracks on this playlist getting their own individual blog post soon as well  (thanks mental first aid kit of ideas) and I have already posted about the Coach Party song.

All I really need to say is that you can listen and follow the full playlist by clicking here. It’s updated at the end of every month. Everything you hear was released in the previous month.

The songs on this months playlist are:

Marie Davidson – Renegade Breakdown

Lydiah – I Eden

Coach Party – Can’t Talk, Won’t

Pixey – Just Move

Gorillaz ft Robert Smith – Strange Timez

Zela – I’m Healing

Delilah Montagu – Loud

Sophie Jamieson – Release

Surprise Chef – Deadlines

Black Coffee ft Celeste – Ready For You

Connie Constance – Costa del Margate

Mary Lattimore – Silver Ladders

Hurts – Suffer

Romy – Lifetime

Porridge Radio – 7 Seconds

PVA – Talks

Talk Like Tigers – Annabel’s Calling

Baby Queen – Pretty Girl Lie

Max Cooper – Reflect

Here’s a couple of choice cuts from that list:

Zela - I'm Healing


Max Cooper - Reflect

1 comment:

Chris said...

Both the "choice cuts" are bangers. Will listen to the whole playlist when I've caught up ;-)