Sunday 4 October 2020

24 Hour Blogathon - Here Are Some Really Good Albums From 2020 So Far

This post is part of a 24 hour blogathon (conducted after a 10 mile run) in support of Solent Mind, a mental health support charity. I would be really grateful if you would help by sponsoring me and help raise some funds for the charity. You can find my sponsorship page by clicking this link

Everything I’ve posted so far in this 24 Hour Blogathon has been relatively new – released either this week or in the last few weeks. All the songs have also been singles. However, I’d like to press pause for just a moment and draw to your attention 5 albums that I’m pretty damn sure will end up on my end of year list. The records that I really think deserve a listen from start to finish.

For this post I’m providing no commentary, just the name of the artist, a song title and the album it is drawn from in brackets.

Another Sky – Brave Face (I Slept On The Floor)

 

 Hazel English - Shaking - (Wake UP!)

 

 Other Lives - Lost Day (For Their Love)

 

 Charli XCX - forever (How I'm Feeling Now)

 

Erland Cooper - Longhope (Hether Blether) 

No comments: