Friday 23 December 2016

My Favourite 5 Singles Of 2016


You’re not a proper music obsessive unless you do some end of year lists – right? Well, I certainly have plenty of them, and the big one, my end of year album list, will be published here right at the end of the year with 25 albums, one posted each hour from midnight to midnight on New Year’s Eve, each one with a few accompanying thoughts.

For now, here are my 5 favourite singles of 2016. There’s no messing here, no written commentary, just the music. This is my final post of the year until everything related to the 25 post marathon on New Year's eve. Have a good Christmas.

1. Maggie Rogers – Alaska



2. She Drew The Gun – Poem



3. Sofi Tukker – Drinkee



4. The XX- On Hold



5. Anteros – Breakfast




2 comments:

Muzyczny Archeolog said...

Watch out my favorite song of 2016. The only song Whitch is similar is The XX:) (my rock top 100 of 2016) maybe You find something interesting

Muzyczny Archeolog said...

Watch out my favorite song of 2016. The only song Whitch is similar is The XX:) (my rock top 100 of 2016) maybe You find something interesting