Wednesday 21 December 2016

New Music: Charles Cave - This Fucking Time Of Year


Happy Christmas my angels. Mwah!

Mariah here. Mwah again! I’m back again. You might have heard me on the radio here and there in the last few weeks. It's so exciting!!! I love Christmas!!!

Now…I’ve a big question for you all. What do you all want good old Santa to bring you for Christmas? Have you made your list? Have you been good? 

I have. I've been very good. But do you know what kids? I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need, I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree, all I want for Christmas is you to BLOODY STREAM MY SONG OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I F*CKIN’ WANT THAT CHRISTMAS NO.1 SINGLE AND IF I DON’T GET IT THERE WILL BE MURDER. REAL MURDER. STARTING WITH THE F*CKIN’ ELVES, THEN THE PISSY REINDEER AND THEN BLOODY SANTA HIMSELF AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS DON’T YOU? NO PRESENTS FOR YOU!!!!

So my little sweetie pies, when you’re getting ready for Christmas, think of the real spirit of the day, and stick All I Want For Christmas Is You on repeat on Spotify or the fat man in the red suit with the beard gets it. OK? 

Whatever you do, please don’t stream synth pop shiner This Fucking Time of Year by Charles Cave of White Lies fame with its potty mouthed chorus – it’s vulgar. You’d never get me using that sort of language.

Happy Christmas my darlings! Mwah xxx

No comments: