Wednesday 24 December 2014

Dent May - I'll Be Stoned For Christmas


Alriiighhhht kidz! Santa’s here, drunk again, gearin’ up to slide down yer chimney and slip somefink nice in yer stockingz again! But before all that Christmas shite getz well and truly underway I’ve sneaked onto Breaking More Waves just loik I did last year to raid their sherry cabinet and lay down a phat Christmas tuuuune for yer all. I’ve brought a few friendz as well, and they’re gonna be playin’ their own choices on the blog later today. So check back.

Roight, time to grab a mince pie, another drink and enjoy. Have a cool yule kidz and look out me reindeers, coz I’ll be drunk drivin’ them later, so keep your distance.

Happy high-lo-days (geddit?) with Dent May. Get ready to sing-a-long kids and wave yer hands in the air, this onez a classic belter.

Dent May - I'll Be Stoned For Christmas

No comments: