Monday 21 December 2015

Marsheaux - We Met Bernard Sumner At A Christmas Party Last Night


Bah humbug!

Christmas? Christmas? What sort of cursed celebration is that? Bah! All of this making merry and frivolity? I’ll be having none of that. What right do you have to be merry? What right do I have to be merry? Every idiot who goes about with 'Merry Christmas' on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart. He should!

What’s that I hear you say? A party? A party? Bah humbug. No one should have a party, especially not at this bleak time.

What’s that? A party with Bernard Sumner from New Order? And a song that has lyrics constructed from titles of his band's songs and albums? Taken from an album called Ghosts Of Christmas Past (Remake)? Ridiculous. Leave me alone. Let me keep Christmas in my own way. Be off with you. Bah humbug.

Marsheaux - We Met Bernard Sumner At A Christmas Party Last Night

No comments: