Saturday, 30 November 2019
Monthly Playlist - November 2019
This is the last new music playlist I’m publishing this year as December tends to be pretty quiet for new releases in the UK.
However, keep an eye out for a playlist (and blog post) of my favourite albums of 2019 towards the end of December and there’s also another playlist already up which features the 10 artists I’m tipping for 2020 which I posted about (here) just a few days ago. Click here for the Ones to Watch 2020 playlist.
So, without further ado, here’s a list of the tracks on this month’s new music playlist. You can find, follow and listen to the playlist, which is updated monthly, by clicking here:
1. Billie Eilish – everything I wanted
2. Jax Anderson – Heal
3. Coach Party – Oh Lola
4. Vistas – Teenage Blues
5. Emilia Tarrant – Black & White
6. Rosalia – A Pale
7. Noisy – Do It Like White
8. Ivey – Talk Talk
9. Rosie Alena – Mixed Messages
10. Matilda Mann – The Loch Ness Monster
11. Alice Jemima – Somebody
12. Hazel English – Shaking
13. James Righton – The Performer
14. Mild Minds – Movements
15. Arlo Parks – Paperbacks
16. Emma McGrath – Fall With You
17. Nasty Cherry – Fuck Modern Love
18. Rachel Chinouriri – Where Do I Go?
19. Confidence Man – Does It Make You Feel Good?
20. Moyka – Ride (Acoustic)
Here are a 3 tracks that you'll find on the full playlist on Spotify as a sampler.
Emilia Tarrant - Black & White
James Righton - The Performer
Matilda Mann - The Loch Ness Monster
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment